HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» woof woof's bio
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm by woof

» Oh where oh where have are little wolfies gone?
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 am by Draxion

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm by Guest

» Hidden Secrets NEW SITE
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm by Guest

» Heroes and legends pack
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Guest

» Chaotic Origin [phpbb]
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 pm by Guest

» Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm by Aero

» Where has everyone gone?
Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 pm by Calypso

Top posting users this month
No user
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Sister Sites
Sotu v2 Sotu v2
Affiliates
SORDID SECRETS Ruins of Wildwood!
Imporia Lunari Addunt
Vote for us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Forum Roleplay Top 100 Canine Sites Copacetic
Copyrights
Site © New Dawn Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners. Dawnthieves.

Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Empty
PostSubject: Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]   Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 am

The fae walked quietly into the empty lands to what she now called home. She stood high and tall, though her small torso made her seem defenseless, even with the exchange of her new superiority amongst the few fortunate individuals. Apocalypse was thankful for coming so soon to the alphas aid as soon as she was called, for he could barely stand on his own within the confines of his warm den she once had spent her value time in with him. Unfortunately he had become ill in the time she was gone, and now she was left of the decision of becoming alpha all on her own. Spring had thankfully turned around for the lands and the meadows were being filled with an abundance of lively prey to feed on. All that she could hope now was that the wolves would be able to feed on their own. She was not able to do it alone but It was all that she could do so far the little amount of numbers they had.

She sighed in distaste at the horrible fact that she would have to become known to her pack members sooner or later. Now it had become the time, she feared little to come from it. Temple is now resting in his den, safe and sound away from harm. She wondered about him, thinking deeply every day for his own life that he would need more assistance while her paws were following his commands now. Once he would become healed will then he become alpha once more and she will be just plain old Delta like she had. Swallowing hard, did her snout to the sky, and sang along to the wind to which blew passed. The song lasted a while, that is until she forced herself to cut it short and climb amongst the tallest rock so that when the pack would rise, they would all see her. Sighing, her ears flicked up and her tail rose to press against her back. She had never done this before, so the experience was worth her while.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info
Pack: Western Pack
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]   Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:18 am

Aero padded into the territory and looked at the wolf standing he quickly tackled her and pinned her down "Where's Temple tell me now where is he! he shouted at the female baring his teeth waiting on a reply he growled at the female as she was pinned "Tell me I'm not afraid to sink my teeth into your neck!" he shouted. Aero hated to be mean to females but the alpha weirdly disappears and he had to get to the bottom of this and maybe this wolf would lead him start to Temple."If you've hurt him I'll kill you!" he shouted and then tighter his grip on the female
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5gW3t7m34M
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]   Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm

The female was instantly met with an obnoxious contender. Doing what the one would normally do when caught off guard, Apocalypse fell to a loud thud with complete and utter surprise in her vibrant green hues. Her eyes quickly narrowed, for the male was but of only a lower rank than her, barking questions to which were hard to answer so quickly while his saliva spat near her face. "Your questions will be answered soon enough. Off me at once, for you do not know what you are getting yourself into." She glared at him and growled in distaste before pressing her front paws into his chest and throwing him off within no hesitation, quickly getting to her feet to shake out her pelt to which was now covered in the snowy debris. Temple had not warned her of such immaturity on his ranks, but she assumed it was apart of the role she had in becoming their substituting leader. Before her anger could rise, she sighed heavily and took a couple steps back from the male so that she did not come off so strong, but she remained dominant over him, as it was her duty to claim reprimanding towards a lesser other. Straightening her posture, she peered irritatedly down at the male and huffed, "Temple has fallen sick, and he has put me in his position till he becomes better. If you choose to kill me, just know that you will be going against his orders. You are to look up to me, before and now. I used to be Delta of this pack, but now you may refer to me as either Alphess, or Alphess Apocalypse. You should've known better not to attack a superior of your pack. If I didn't know any better, you belong as an Omega right now." She barked, her claws digging into the ground to keep her from jumping and attacking the soul before her.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]   Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Aero was shocked as the female pushed him off of her thinking she wouldn't have much strenghth he was proved wrong. HIiis ears perked as the female said that Temple had fallen sick he growled as she continued saying that we should call her Alphess Apocalyps "Alright now i'm not here to joke around tell me the truth!" the brute spat at her and stepped forward "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way " he said and circled Apocalyps this female had to be joking only a fool would belive her when she said that Temple had fallen sick. "If we do not see Temple within three moons we shall attack you." he said to the female and then walked away leaping over a log but stopping to look back at her "You have til the third moon to bring him back" he shouted to the female befor disappearing deep into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]   Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Hey Paradox I was wondering what are we gonna do with this topic and the alpha since Temple and the others are gone I could take the role of alpha but it's your decision I was wondering what we were gonna do with this topic since I was really the only one that has been active in the western pack but let me know because things have just gone bare and it's freaky....- Aero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]   Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]
Page 1 of 1